Jojo Iznart <jojoiznar...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Why is it that a company like BLP, with a published theory . . .  a
> permanent headquarters and a published schedule and timeline - gets kicked
> around like frauds

Anyone can have a theory. A theory plus $23.25 will get you 36 Hershey Bars
at Amazon.com. BLP does have a timeline. They have set many deadlines since
1992. But they have missed every deadline as far as I know. They keep
changing their methodology. They have cried wolf many times. They have
spent tens of millions of dollars with nothing to show for it. So their
track record is not good. However, I do not know anyone who accuses them of
fraud.

BLP should follow through on one methodology that produces continuous heat.
They should do a demonstration that easily convinces people. Perhaps they
could have done this with their original 1992 technique. Perhaps it could
not be made into a practical source of energy for some reason, but they
should have made a good demonstration out of it. The present demonstration
is not convincing to me because the reaction is so brief and because bomb
calorimetry is tricky.

> And yet ....
>
> A company like DGT, with no published theory, zero validations, no
> endorsements - in fact 2 endorsements against it, no professors working on
> it, 1 fraudulent demonstration with intentional fraudulent measurements, no
> prototypes (wait ... 1 mythical hyperion prototype), no permanent office
> address and no schedule and timeline whatsoever - gets praised and its
> imaginary technology gets mentioned in this forum as it it was real.

I and many others have pointed out these problems with DGT many times. So,
most people here are not giving them a free pass. I still stop short of
saying the demonstration was definitely fraudulent or intentionally
fraudulent, but on the other hand I uploaded the paper by Gamberale saying
that.

I do not know whether they are fraudulent because I'm not a police
detective and I do not have the power of subpoena. They seem suspicious. I
would not do business with them.