From: Jones Beene
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2014 9:52 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Re: BLP picks up another 11 M from investors

Hello Peter,

I have to chuckle that you would quote Mills’ GIGO presentation of Aspect here
as if there was any validity to it at all. Mills should have removed this from
his book years ago. It is shockingly wrong.

First, the Aspect experiment is old, flawed and long since upgraded, and
secondly Mills did not explain the underlying phenomenon in any significant
way. In effect, Mills addressed an erroneous interpretation of a long-abandoned
experiment.

As one of my favorite blog commentators quipped: “You do know that EPR-type
experiments have progressed SIGNIFICANTLY beyond the Aspect experiment, and
that more accurate tests by Zeilinger have produced even more accurate
confirmation of QM, don't you? If you are not aware of this, maybe you should
do some more literature search first and then get back to us if you still are
not convinced…”

Mills, in contrast, has no fully independent proof of CQM (but admittedly his
theory does have its strong points). Mills always has tentacles attached to
third parties, and therefore there is no independent confirmation of any useful
portion of it. Which makes this Chapter 37 no more than tripe, in need of
strong revision. Mills must have stopped his study of QM in the last century.

Please, do not take my word for it – ask Zeilinger or any other QM expert what
he thinks of CQM. (and hope that you do not get insulted).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anton_Zeilinger

From: pjvannoor...@caiway.nl

Hello Jones

This is Mills explanation of the quantum entanglement:

http://www.blacklightpower.com/theory-2/theory/aspect-experiment/

The crux is that electrons and photons must have a different structure to
explain these results in a classical way.

By accepting that the structure of electrons and photons are different all the
predicted strange quantum effects disappear and

the results of every experiment can be explained classically.

Peter

From: Jones Beene

From: pjvannoorden

As a consequence of this new atomic theory of R.Mills all the strange effects
in the current quantum theory (like spooky action at a distance… disappear.
Everything becomes calculable.

What? Please explain how quantum entanglement is fully explained by Mills’
theory.

The most spooky thing about Mills is this magical hold which he has on
otherwise intelligent scientists – which somehow draws them into believing this
kind of bogosity.

Jones