Auburn University BLP Replication:

<http://beforeitsnews.com/energy/2014/08/blacklight-power-gets-2-more-validations-more-information-2454992.html>

Follow the links from the first sentence of the article.

--On Saturday, August 09, 2014 12:38 PM -0300 Daniel Rocha <danieldi...@gmail.com> wrote:

I don't have anything to ask. When I wrote I don't make heads or tails
of their theory, it's not because I cannot understand because it is too
hard or I missing something in the mumbo jumbo. In fact, what I mean is
an euphemism for their theory being not even wrong. What they do is
worse than W&L theory, because at least these won't try to reformulate
*all* physics with things that are known not to work.

What they do is either naive or dishonest. But given that their
experiments display a physical sign that it doesn't work (the fast
oxidation of the electrodes) and the massive money they are always
getting plus >20 years of over excuses, I am compelled to at least to
not take them seriously.