Hello Jed

The theory of R.Mills corrects a crucial flaw in the current atomic model.
In R.Mills theory the electron is not described as a pointsource but as an
extended current which flows
in such a way that stable solutions of the Maxwell equations arise which
correspond to the normal quantum levels.
In case a catalysts is used the normal groundlevel of the neutral hydrogen atom
can be destabilized and the
electron can reach fractional quantum levels, thereby forming a hydrino and
releasing excess energy.

As a consequence of this new atomic theory of R.Mills all the strange effects
in the current quantum theory (like spooky action at a distance, multiversums
etc)
disappear. Everything becomes calculable. This is ofcourse very intriguing.

What is more intriguing is that normally when a theory predicts all kinds of
impossible
effects (like the current quantum theory) one would go back to the drawing
board and look what is wrong.  Not in the case of current quantum theory.
This is a very strange psychological mechanism. Almost nobody can imagine that
QM is indeed wrong, because it is more than 100 years old so it must be right.

R.Mills has done many experiments in which he tried to increase the yield of
the hydrino reaction to commercial levels. It has cost him many years to reach
that goal .
>From the outside it looks inexplicable what he was doing but it becomes
>logical when you know more about the situation.
It is like running a Manhattan project with a few people. To sort out all
pathways within this new hydrogen technology is a enormeous task.

The systems R.Mills developed until 2013 had an excess power density of only
0.5 W/cm3 plasma. In these old systems the plasmavolume was only a few cm3
and less than  0.1% of the hydrogen atoms which were present in the reactor
were transformed into hydrinos during interaction with catalysts.
I was present when these experiments were done at a technical university in the
Netherlands. These plasma experiments showed light and heat emission but
not comparable to the system that was developed last year.

In the last year Blacklightpower succeeded to increase the power density
enormously (by  E8) by running a very high currentpulse through a water based
solid fuel
(10,000Amps for 0.1msec at a voltage of 5).
The current prevents the charge buildup which normally occurs  when a catalyst
interacts with atomic hydrogen.
Because the yield of the catalytic reaction is so much higher it will be much
easier to commercialize this powersource. The power emission is for more than
90% in
the visual and EUV part of the spectrum. Only 10% of the power is released as
kinetic energy.

Peter van Noorden