From: Stefan Israelsson Tampe
                entangelment ...

                Just to note, I have a few issues with Mills CQM.
                1. Transients seam to not be covered by the theory, only the
eigen states
                2. I don't know how you do combinations of eigenstates, QM
is a linear L^2 theory, I can't find any references if Mills can combine
solutions as in QM and how he then does it. Anyway  I suspect that you need
at least 2 and proabably 1 as well in order to say something about
entanglement. No? what do you think?
-----

The details are intentionally vague. I think that the ironic thing about
Mills rejection of QM, in place of what he wants us to believe is
“classical” – but looks a lot like paraphrasing, is that eigenstates and
eigenvectors and eigenvalues and QM matrix math seem to be capable of
explaining the hydrino state and orbitsphere as well as what he proposes. As
a non-expert but curious observer, I can see how something like shear
mapping of a 2D OS is at least as intuitive as the Mills version. My
impression is that RM picked up a little QM in the nineties, and was
possibly competent in the field 20 years ago - but thereafter became too
busy to keep up with progress, as he was chasing investment dollars. This
emphasis on Aspect is the perfect example of this lack of competence. QED.

Of course, that same lack of QM expertise could be said about most of the
regular posters on this forum (myself for sure – but there could be a lurker
or two who is highly qualified, perhaps yourself) but the difference is that
we did not take in $120 million over the years, based on a series of failed
promises for a working device – which device was firmly based on a theory
which essentially wants to reject QM, but ends up looking like a poor
imitation.

If Rossi is successful –using almost the same elements that Mills was
showing the world in 1992 (hydrogen, nickel, and potassium) and especially
if Rossi is correct about Ni-62 being active for some variety of novel
nuclear reaction, then it is possible that Mills will suffer the same fate
as the Rohner Papp engine scammer. Every failure brings him closer.

But of course, the SunCell will bail him out, if it works - so do not
despair. The bear is not yet kilt.