From: Jojo Iznart <jojoiznar...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tue, Aug 26, 2014 8:32 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:SunCell - Initial Replication Attempt

Well, we are testing the theory that Randy is proposing. In that theory, the
water should split to H atoms which would then undergo a hydrino transition in
the presence of a catalyst (the wire in Jack' case; powder in Mill's case).
This is what we are ruling out.

Can you explain the origin of the more intense spark in the presence of a thin
film of water.  You're argument of impedance change is valid; though I tend to
think it is irrelevant given the small change a thin film of water would
contribute.

Jojo