From: Laurie McDonald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 12:09:26 +0800
To: Paul Weaver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: 17" Powerbook sends vibrations through body ?

Paul

Way back in my twenties I studied electronics at night school. One
thing we learned is that the voltage won't hurt you. its the current
- amps.

To demonstrate this our tutor had us each place our index finger on
the 25kv terminal on the deflection yoke of a TV, and then draw a
spark out about 1 inch long before stopping. Not one of the class fried!

Regards, Laurie