Looks like I spoke too soon. I can send emails from one computer in the house to the other but they do not work from external senders!

So any WAMUG folks with Thunderbird expertise?   Please let me know.

Thanks again Ronni, but it seems that deleting the .msf files does not work. So it maybe isn't a corruption event.

Bill