I certainly think that censorship of the internet is a completely relevant
topic.  Censorship might of been in place for generations on books, films and
songs but it hasn't been in place (for most countries, including Australia) at
all yet for the internet and should it be implemented it's certainly not going
to be fair with a transparent and publicly accessible list for people to make
their own evaluations.

Ruben