Hi Tom

You are not alone in experiencing the ANZ login problem!

I thought I would try logging into ANZ from my MacBook Air and I had exactly
the same result as you described.

I can still successfully login to ANZ on the iMac using 1Password, but when I
login to ANZ on the MacBook Air, the account window fails to open.

Both are using the same version of Safari.

However, the iMac (ANZ login works) has 1Password version 3.6.1 on it, whereas
the MacBook Air (ANZ login fails) has the later version 3.6.5 of 1Password.

So it seems there may be a bug with the later version of 1Password.

I will report this glitch to the 1Password developers, hopefully they will fix
the problem with an update.

Regards
Jane