Yes I agree with you Daniel!

Why go backwards IF you can go forward...
It will depend on whether the OS X 10.6.1 is "computer specific" (to the White
MacBook) as Daniel has mentioned below.

Peter, you are then are getting a Clean Install of the system and Migration
this way is also a cleaner.

And YES, Ronni is getting 'ready' for the "Men's Four" Rowing Final A .... with
"Will & The Boys" stroking as fast as they can.

Cheers,
'Ronni Has Left The Building'