Hi Severin,

I'm knocking off from WAMUG support now, I have other work to do.
I'm expecting you to find something similar to this:

Exception Type:  EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000140004000
Crashed Thread:  0

Thread 0 Crashed:
0   libSystem.B.dylib                       0x00007fff805b7730 strlen + 16
1   ...ple.ApplicationServices.ATS          0x00007fff83b20536
_eATSSendFontQuery + 430
2   ...ple.ApplicationServices.ATS          0x00007fff83ad7c83
_eATSFontFindFromPostScriptName + 847
3   ...ple.ApplicationServices.ATS          0x00007fff83ad7919
ATSFontFindFromPostScriptName + 67
4   com.apple.CoreText                      0x00007fff847a079c
TDescriptorSourceImp::CopyFontDescriptorPerPostscriptName(__CFString const*,
unsigned int) const + 416