Hi WAMUGgers

I've been following this for a while and thank Ronni for her tenacity in
helping us all. I'm tempted to try Disk Warrior on my new MacBook Pro Early
2013 15"  Retina which displays curious behaviour at times (ie ML Software
updates always end up with Install failed messages even though they have
installed apparently successfully - currently 10.8.4).

However looking at the Disk Warrior website and tech info it is apparent that:

"The current DiskWarrior DVD cannot start up the new MacBook Pros introduced
June 11, 2012. An updated disc that will also start up these recent Mac models
will be released as soon as Apple, Inc. releases new startup files to Alsoft,
Inc. and other developers."

Any advice here before I fork out my $99US? I guess I could install this on our
iMac and do the repairs in Target Disk mode, but I'd rather have the most
appropriate software in the first instance.

I've sent a tech query to Alsoft and await their response also.

Regards and thanks

Reg

Reg Whitely

Home: 08 9921 7272