Hi Paul

Have you tried swapping the screens to the opposite graphics card they're on
now?
Try that and see how it goes.

You can also try removing the preference files from your User library
(Hold down Option key and click on Go menu in the Finder then choose Library
from the drop down menu).
Remove to the desktop (and if doesn't fix it you can put them back)
com.apple.finder.plist
com.apple.systempreferences.plist
com.apple.spaces.plist
I thought there was another but can't remember it off top of head. (flu brain
not helping,….)

But try those to start with (restart after removing) and then set up again and
see how goes. If no fix, you can always then put them back into the Preferences
file again.

Kind regards
Daniel

Sent from my iPhone 5

---
Daniel Kerr
MacWizardry

Phone: 0414 795 960
Email: <daniel AT macwizardry.com.au>
Web:   <http://www.macwizardry.com.au>

**For everything Apple**

NOTE: Any information provided in this email may be my personal opinion and as
such should be taken accordingly, and may not be the views of MacWizardry. Any
information provided does not offer or warrant any form of warranty or accept
liability. It would be appreciated that if any information in this email is to
be disseminated, distributed or copied, that permission by the author be
requested.