Per Inge Mathisen wrote:
> Personally I am scared by things like this:
>
> On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 11:49 AM, Dennis Schridde <devuran...@gmx.net> wrote:
>
>>> Devurandom has convinced me that a shared repository (with multiple
>>> people pushing to) does not work well with git.

The wording is perhaps a bit unfortunate ;)
Having one shared repository does work, but you would be using git just
as a complicated svn clone.
The nice thing about git is that it does not enforce any workflow. I
think we should start out with the official git way, and see how we like it.

> So let's not rush wildly into the unknown, even if Buginator is
> hurting and git looks like the next coming of revision control right
As long as nobody gets hurt it will all be fun and games right?

- Gerard