-----Original Message-----
From: Jan

J.R.
I am still using tables for layout, and most of the css thread was about
padding, margins, and how to center a table.

Believe me, I'm definitely going to learn how to do tables in my css instead
of my html pages. You just won't be able to believe how much I have
decreased my download times by improving, and using more css.

Jan
http://www.jdvisions.com