-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [

I've just spent a little time playing with Drew's code and put boxes around
the classes to see how things line up. If you add margins and paddings while
viewing the output in Mozilla and IE, it's easy to see how they differ.

Drew (or actually anyone) - do you use CSS for creating calendars rather
than tables? I create a few calendars every month at work and tables are
quick and dirty, but it would be fun to try something new :^).