Sheila--
> If anyone knows of good PHP book, for beginners, please speak up. I get
> asked this question all the time. The O'Reilly book might be OK but it's
[snip]

The blokes at Sitepoint.com have a two-book set titled THE PHP ANTHOLOGY.
Volume 1 is Foundations. Volume 2 is Applications.  Kinda pricey but good
info.  The Visual Quickstart series has a couple of good ones on PHP but
they're suffering from being based on older data like the O'Reilly book.
That, and some of the forums on Internet.com, w3schools, and a few other
places are moving me down the PHP road.

Best regards,
Don Kinney
Earth Solutions, LLC