LOL. No I am not a good salesman and proud of that. ;-)

Anyway...

Do you see any technical reason why Django or Pylons would be better
than web2py for production sites other than size of their communities
at the time they have been around?

Is it true that the Pylons community is larger than the web2py one? Do
we have any data to compare? I find google trends useless for Django
and Pylons since they are common popular meaning other then the
frameworks.

Massimo