Hi Kuba,

Your indeed right that web2py is a higher application.
So we could also decide not to pack any web2py applications into the
apt repository.

This is the most easy solution. Single user web2py server.
And to make it according the guidelines, we make a startup script that
create a runtime version. Might have some issues, but nothing to big.

On the other side is solution descrypted in my reply to Dimo.
Which is highly advanced when correctly implemented.
But also very complex for us, but easy, but still advanced and secure
for repository users.

This is what web2py stand for.
A secure, fast and advanced server.

We have to come with a good plan,