On Mar 23, 6:00 pm, mdipierro <mdipie...@cs.depaul.edu> wrote:
> I do not have any object. I think I need more details to understand it
> better. I think you should give it a shot and we'll see later if we
> find any problem.

I'm not very happy about this, I would prefer to reach an agreement
before I start. I would not want to spend several evenings developing
something that you eventually reject for some ideological reasons.

Let's do it one step at a time. I'll package the gluon module anyway,
there seem to be no problems with  it. After that I'll try to write
down a small document describing the structure of other web2py related
packages. If you are happy with it I'll go ahead with the second part.
If not, we'll just stop there.

Regards,
Dima.