Hi, thank you for testing the plugin.

I am writing the documentation explaining every option of the API.

In this First alpha release only client side is available, the table is
entirely loaded to the client, which is really not usable if you has more than
500 rows.

I am working right now on Json/XML parser, the table will render only visible
columns on the first load and take the rest of the data from the server via
ajax callback (in the same way jqgrid does). Server side processing will be
available for searching, sorting and pagination too.

I hope to finish this soon.

In my TODO is:

Server Side processing.
Inline editings
Nested powertables( now you can only have a simple sqltable, a div or a form as
details)
Fixed headers and columns.
More from datatables.net API

Thank you for testing, your feedback will help me so much to continue this
development. I appreciate every help or suggestion to this plugin.

I will create a project on Google code to track the issues and host the docs.

Thank you

Bruno