Hi Ivan, Thanks for testing the plugin.

I am finishing some features that will be added this week

Filtering by fields
Edit button opens a default crud.update form in details
Add button at the top opens a crud.create form
Progressive scrolling
Datatables updated to version 1.75
Internet Explorer bugs fixed

And I hope to finish the ServerSide processing by serializing Rows in to
Json.

I'll update until the end of this week (let me know if you want this before,
I can send by mail)

Bruno.

--

Bruno Rocha