Hi,

On 04/11/2011 12:39, Phyo Arkar wrote:
Plone itself is a beast of its own, even tho web2py is a lot easier
than Zope and can create something that beats Plone ,  alot easier
than doing it with zope, we should not try to go that way.

There are things that Zope & Plone do with acquisition, the ZODB and its catalog that are hugely powerful. Having said that, the reputation for a "Z-shaped learning curve" is well deserved.

Again, we need to define our terms - trying to beat Plone in terms of its enterprise (that word again!) CMS features would be plain daft, and doomed to failure with the resources available, but trying to beat Plone in terms of agility and accessibility to developers is a task that web2py is well positioned for.

--

Regards,

PhilK

'a bell is a cup...until it is struck'