On 11/18/20 1:02 AM, Maik Musall via Webobjects-dev wrote:
Hi everyone,

we’ve had a long period of procrastinating ...<snip>

We need a sample application complex enough that most of the relevant parts of WOLips is touched when working on it, so that the plugin developer has an actual piece of code to test WOLips on. It should be something using most of the components and EOF. Who volunteers to identify one and prepare it for this task?

I can do this. I definitely have feelings about what the examples can do vis a vis helping to demonstrate and provide test platforms for the technologies. This fits nicely into that.

I can start by looking at the bugs list and see what components or technologies might be able to demonstrate them.

If people want to point to specific tar pits that I should include, do not be shy. I can try to include them.

Unless someone else finds their passion directed here. If so, let me know.

<snip>

cheers - ray