Hi again,

I’m happy to report that we’re preparing invoices to several people and
companies among you totalling about 5000 EUR, and there are still more
offerings that we can take up later if this isn’t enough. I started with the
most specific where I had a contact and a precise amount to bill.

Further, I sent a long email summarizing what we want to have done to the
WOLips developer, Dariusz Michura. He will probably also show up in this list
or in the Slack community at some point.

As far as I have received specific areas of interest attached to the provided
budget, I combined those infos and passed them along, so everyone who wanted
specific things addressed can have a reasonable expectation to actually see
that done once we’re through this. Please be ready to respond to new activity
in the related github issues or pull requests, if there are any, and watch the
commits coming in to provide feedback to Dariusz if necessary.

Maik