Hmm. A book.

I'm wondering if I should/could put my hands up on that one.

Being that I'm a journo by trade, I'm thinking I might be able to pull it
off. Now that said, I'd need some serious ears when I had a question to
bounce off. That said, I'm a reasonable enough programmer, or I'd like to
think I am :)

Perhaps the trick is I write a sample chapter and throw it at a few
publishers (orielly etc) and see if theres any interest. If theres not, I
doubt I could justify the expenditure of time, but if there is interest
It'd be a damn great way to spend this currently-between-jobs period I'm
in.

Whats the vibes here?

--
Shayne O'Neill