Over the next few weeks I actually have to write developer docs for a
set of applications that I have built on top of Webware.  I will, of
coarse, have to cover how Webware itself works and how one goes about
developing with it.  During this process I will undoubtably go through
the majority of existing Webware documentation and pair it down to
something pretty focused.

Once I have finished the documentation I will make the Webware specific
stuff available to the community and would be interested in using it as
a base for re-orginization of the docs.

I'll mention it again when I actually have something to show.

- Aaron Switzer

--
Aaron Switzer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]