Pity you are not starting off with a standard installation first and then
added
sofaskin
networked external archive database
forecast
networked external forecast database
one by one to have made it easier to locate/identify what, if anything,
is/was causing your problems!!

Best of luck though - hope it all works out just fine- just try and change
one thing at a time though as it really does make problem identification so
much easier ....