Andrew,

I am not having a problem with records in the weewx database with incorrect
timestamps. I am having a problem with weewx not downloading data from the
console after an extended power outage.  The underlying problem seems to be
that if weewx updates the console clock to something earlier than the last
record in the console's data logger, then weewx will break.  The quick
solution is to disable weewx from updating the console clock.