Already checked that. It's definitely the gateway that is losing its mind
from time to time. If that's truly the case and it's not responding on the
wlan, it's not likely that the reboot command from the driver will be
received in any case. The smart plug may be the best way to go. Thanks for
that thought. Off to Amazon I go. Any recommendations for a reliable one?