Another solution for remote reboot, or for anything else is to run WS View
in Windows with the help of NoxPlayer. Then you simply remote into that
computer. NoxPlayer allows you to have a full blown Android operating
system virtual machine. It lets you run Android apps inside of Windows. You
need to enable the network bridge settings in NoxPlayer and then you can
run WS View.

Here is my write up on NoxPlayer to run WS View:
https://www.wxforum.net/index.php?topic=36792.0