I found an entry in skin.conf missing in en.conf:
For German:
[HistoryReport]
    monthnames = Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Mai, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Okt, Nov, Dez

and some translations for Beaufort as text version would also be helpful.
Here is my german version, used in current.inc:
#if $varExists('day.windSpeed') and $current.windSpeed.raw is not None
  #if $current.windSpeed.beaufort.raw == 0
    #set $word_current_beaufort = 'Windstille'
  #elif $current.windSpeed.beaufort.raw == 1
    #set $word_current_beaufort = 'Leiser Zug'
  #elif $current.windSpeed.beaufort.raw  == 2
    #set $word_current_beaufort = 'Leichte Brise'
  #elif $current.windSpeed.beaufort.raw == 3
    #set $word_current_beaufort = 'Schwache Brise'
  #elif $current.windSpeed.beaufort.raw == 4
    #set $word_current_beaufort = 'Mäßige Brise'
  #elif $current.windSpeed.beaufort.raw == 5
    #set $word_current_beaufort = 'Frische Brise'
  #elif $current.windSpeed.beaufort.raw == 6
    #set $word_current_beaufort = 'Starker Wind'
  #elif $current.windSpeed.beaufort.raw == 7
    #set $word_current_beaufort = 'Steifer Wind'
  #elif $current.windSpeed.beaufort.raw == 8
    #set $word_current_beaufort = 'Stürmischer Wind'
  #elif $current.windSpeed.beaufort.raw == 9
    #set $word_current_beaufort = 'Sturm'
  #elif $current.windSpeed.beaufort.raw == 10
    #set $word_current_beaufort = 'Schwerer Sturm'
  #elif $current.windSpeed.beaufort.raw == 11
    #set $word_current_beaufort = 'Orkanartiger Sturm'
  #elif $current.windSpeed.beaufort.raw == 12
    #set $word_current_beaufort = 'Orkan'
  #else
    #set $word_current_beaufort = 'N/A'
  #end if

And, well, the modules, I have in use, alltime seasons and forecast, which
have their own extra labelling text built in, are always a pain to keep
them uptodate with seasons skin. Adopting all kind of those modules to the
new version might be laborious and take some time. Sigh...