I did some tracing back. Now I think, that the history report stanza in
skin.conf was introduced by the alltime module. Not sure yet. The beaufort
texts might be a result of a copy/paste action from a source, I found
somewhere here in the forum, ages ago....
BTW, in index.html.tmpl, where the history report belongs to, the part <div
id="history_widget" class="widget"> needs translations also, which seem not
to be covered by the en.conf file. But maybe, this was another place, where
the alltime module introduced some text.
Somewhen I started to translate everything into German, that I found to be
presented as text on the web site. I found it in weewx.conf,
index.html.tmpl,  skin.conf, all forecast and alltime related files. I did
not look at where these labels came from in original. Anyway, now I know
about them, in case updates will mess up with my translations.

But you have a good source for your de.conf file already. So there is no
need that I contribute that part.