Mark de Wever wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 05:50:11PM +0100, Fabian Mueller wrote:
>
>> I thought that was settled.
>>

> No it never was, please point me where it was according to you.

You didn't reply to my mail regarding the issue.

>> I do have time now and I will continue to work on the feature.
>> Always do I value the voices of the other developers and keep their
>> advices in mind.
>>
>> My commits are all guarded by the EXPERIMENTAL flag.
>> Please don't force me to do the work in a branch,
>> that is much hard syncing work for esr.
>>

> You really seem to ignore me, discussing whether something is a good
> idea in the first place doesn't mean you should keep committing stuff.

I need to investigate the code. After that I go back to a planning phase.
And redo the thing. That is my usual workflow.
I commit to have backup and to stay in sync with the rest of trunk.
>> I can't delay the time of the implementation since I don't have time all
>> the year.
>> It's not my fault that every single day of my spring break is in feature
>> freeze.
>>

> That is a silly argument, just because the rules we have here don't suit
> you, you can violate them?

Which rule do I have violated?
>>> So please stop committing stuff and lets get back to discussing stuff.
>>>

>> You want to go back to the very first question?
>> If the editor is the right place for the features?
>>

>> People have had good arguments here, please answer to there points.
>>

> Well what's the point of discussing if you keep going on without
> discussing things?

I feel like discussing all the day. Must have missed something.