On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 05:15:44PM +0100, Fabian Mueller wrote:
> Mark de Wever wrote:
>> Fendrin,
>>
>> What do commits 41332-41337 mean?
>>

> They are implementing an extra button for placing a lable on the map.
>> I thought we were discussing which way to go with the editor and you
>> seem to ignore some of our conserns and just go on without discussion.
>>
> Which concerns did I ignore?

My main concern, which I've been raising the entire time "what do we
want to add to the editor and should that then be added to the map
editor or a new scenario editor".

I'll also answer you send me privately and which I asked to be send
here, where you instead send a different email :-(

> I am implementing a set label feature for the editor.
> It is only a button that lets you set labels.
> No matter what is discussed here in detail, there is no much choice of
> how
> that can be done since the structure of the editor does determine this
> very much.

You seem to ignore the fact that I'm still not convinced the editor is
the best place to add it.

> Anyway, please feel free to discuss the implemention of this feature
> with me.
> I would like to hear your voice.

Sorry but if you keep committing things (r41339) after my last email I
don't get the feeling you want to hear my voice.

> But please don't talk about map files or related stuff, this is a
> button/gui feature.
> It doesn't connect to a file.

In every email I said about this project I said I wanted to discuss what
we wanted with the editor and then to decide to put it in the map editor
or a new scenario editor! And that we should indeed postpone the
discussion about the file formats until we decided that!

So please stop committing stuff and lets get back to discussing stuff.

--
Regards,
Mark de Wever aka Mordante/SkeletonCrew