You may have a point, but that's a discussion we should have once 1.14 is
out. Right now I'd like to get a solid plan for 1.14 set, based on what we
can accomplish now in a reasonable amount of time. We shouldn't be focusing
on grandiose plans - save those for what comes next, be it 1.16 or 2.0 -
and instead focus on more manageable goals we can reach in the next few
months.