Can we please fix [tunnel]? https://gna.org/bugs/index.php?22206
When I asked about this before the 1.12 release, I was told that maybe we
could do something to make the situation more tolerable--like allowing undo,
but a full fix might have to wait until the next release. Now we are planning
for that, but I don't even see it on the list. Can we add it? At a minimum, we
should allow the user to undo a move instead of having a tunnel work like an
ambush sometimes. This affects Secrets of the Ancients (one of my campaigns),
and probably other UMC.

Thanks,
---Dan (beetlenaut)