Hi All,

I've taken the opportunity to steal some of Ignacio's excellent work here, you can find the original at https://wiki.wesnoth.org/User:Shadowmaster/DevelopmentRoadmap . I've but it down to only feature things that are unreleased, with proposed release versions for some of them.

Please also excuse the HTML email :)

Can people please comment on whether they would like to take on any of these features? I've put iceiceice down for bosst:asio networking already based on his previous response.

Are there any features we want to scrap for 1.14?

There has been informal discussion about art licensing changes, is this something that should be discussed on the ML and possibly included in 1.14?

*Core*

Feature         Author  First release
Windows upgrade packages        aquileia        TBD
Built-in game upgrader  TBD     TBD
SDL_ttf dependency dropped      TBD     TBD
Display engine refactoring      TBD     TBD
SDL2 bugfixes and performance optimisation
        aginor
        1.13.5/1.13.6
Automatic WML cache cleanup
        TBD     TBD
boost:asio network clients
        iceiceice
        1.13.5

     User interface

Feature         Author  First release
Tab bar UI styling      TBD     TBD
Multi-line GUI2 textboxes       TBD     TBD

     Lua/WML API

     Add-ons server

Feature         Author  First release
Add-ons manifest model <http://forums.wesnoth.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=42966> shadowm 1.13.4 More game state info exposed to Lua (scenario id/name, next scenario, etc.) TBD TBD
Story and end screen calls mid-scenario         TBD     TBD
Add-on help pages API   TBD     TBD
Feature         Author  First release
redirection <https://wiki.wesnoth.org/NotSoEasyCoding#Port_redirection_Port> TBD TBD Incremental upgrades and uploads <https://wiki.wesnoth.org/NotSoEasyCoding#Incremental_upgrades_and_uploads> TBD TBD
Documentation and support for 3rd party add-ons servers         shadowm
N/A

     Gameplay

Feature         Author  First release
Fix LoW
        TBD     TBD

I look forward to hearing your feedback.

Kind regards,
Andreas