 From: samuel andema <andema...@yahoo.co.uk>
To: Caleb Alaka <calebal...@yahoo.com>; A Virtual Network for friends of West
Nile <westnilenet@kym.net>
Sent: Sunday, 21 July 2013, 9:40
Subject: Re: [WestNileNet] Do the Lugbara need a traditional Chief

Hi Caleb,

Thanks for appreciating our humble opinions. I would also like to thank our
brothers Mr. Acema and Hon. Okuonzi for initiating this debate. Let others feel
free to give their perspectives to the issues being raised in order to enrich
our understanding. Such debates are healthy because they help us to understand
ourselves better.

Thanks.

Sam Andema