Thomas Lussnig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> This is not an real problem. You can do with manpower
> a) make an "lacy" block list, like to insert phrase that where seen in spam
> - like 0190 XXXXXX or string that only used by virus "begin 666
> www.friends.yohoo.com"
> - moderated list
> - harder Subscition (not easy to automaziation)

Actually, I thought of other methods.  For example, filter out mails
that don't mention `Wget' in the subject or body and submit them for
moderation.  That way the "moderator" would quickly discard spam, and
the few legitimate mails that registered as false positives would be
rerouted back to the list.

BTW, that kind of thing is what I meant by alternate suggestions.
What you propose could also work, but would fail on spams that don't
contain the magic words.