It is our job to improve wikipedia.

I hope we do that.

Frames I assume you mean linguistic frames.

I think in order to record or track gender pronouns on wikipedia you
have to have a compelling reason to do it, not a compelling reason not
to. There is no reason to identify users -- we agree on that that's
why we allow anonymous submissions. I think any personal identifier is
a really bad idea -- ask the EFF if you don't believe me.

I've made my case. It should in theory not be pushed aside by some
academic ivory tower spiel. But I'll refer my case somewhere else... I
think for the trans community this is pretty important, as well as for
people posting from other countries where 'bias' means death.