Nope - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Framing_%28social_sciences%29 .
The collection of contexts someone approaches a situation with.

I totally agree that forcing identification is verboten; this wasn't
an ivory tower schpiel. It was the response of a long-term (10 years)
Wikipedian, who also happens to be a researcher into how our projects
work, to the argument that if people avoid identifying themselves as a
member of a particular demography, everything will just be fine.

Oliver Keyes
Research Analyst
Wikimedia Foundation