Hi Keegan,

I looked for equivalent Meta policies before posting the links to English
Wikipedia.

Canvassing is referenced on Meta and Commons although there is no page on Meta
or Commons specifically describing a canvassing policy that I see. Perhaps
there should be, since both wikis seem to have an unwritten rule against
canvassing.

I believe I was clear that the RfC guidelines and the Drama essay are from
English Wikipedia but I think they are the best practice to follow here, and
that this is my opinion only.

I agree that posting a notification to this list was appropriate, but not with
forking or moving the discussion to here.

Pine