On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 4:26 AM, ENWP Pine <deyntest...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I agree that posting a notification to this list was appropriate, but not
> with forking or moving the discussion to here.

I wish there was actually a discussion to fork. Both The_ed17 and I raised
it on the Main_page Talk and the Commons administrator's noticeboard, where
things of urgency are normally monitored. Silence. Crickets.

If it comes to a choice of keeping images of emaciated concentration camp
corpses on the front page of a high profile Wikimedia project and raising
this issue on Wikimedia-L, I choose the latter.

-Andrew