I'm not very confident to say the author is completely right/wrong but the
words

the IDE would update display the source and the HTML together, and update
the HTML inrealtime. Source on the left, HTML on the right.

​made me feel interested.

If wikitext editor could display and update the result next to source I
would be happier contributor than now, for sure.​

*Vira Motorko*

Help save natural resources – please think twice before printing this
e-mail or any attachments.