On 10/25/2014 03:38 PM, Amir E. Aharoni wrote:
> (That's just me fantasizing; Parsoid people may
> have a different idea.)

Parsoid, AFAIK, represents marked up articles as very strict HTML with
Mediawiki-specific attributes - exactly what is needed to maintain a
sane and consistent machine readable and manipulable representation, but
about as human-friendly as a punch in the face.

The idea, of course, is that we want the program and not people to have
to manipulate the internal representation because, no matter how
simplified you try to make it, editing code still sucks for 99% of humans.

-- Marc