Dear Mr. Klein

>"PS: The poster below is part of a deranged sockfarm, now blocked from en:wp,
>which has started spamming WM mailing lists (see the India list) and is
>squatting the site http://www.wikimedia.xyz/ . Please do not feed, and
>moderate as needed."

As a WMF Trustee,  we suggest that you either retract your comments
publicly or take consent from WMF legal counsel before making it on a
publicly archived WMF mailing list.

Our movement and our members are completely transparent about our real
world identities and actions, and we assure you, and this list, that
we are neither "deranged" nor "squatters" nor "sock-puppets". As WMF
is aware, "HRA1924" is a "role" name used by India Against Corruption,
to communicate our concerns to WMF.

The subject issue is actually oversized "in your face" donations
banners being thrust on EN:WP visitors - attracted by misleading and
libelous WP articles / media which are incestuously promoted to no.1
on Google websearch, because Google's and WMF's affairs are so
financially and other-wise inter-twined.

"HRA1924"