Just for reference, John is correct - our website has been having technical
issues lately, which sometimes results in old revisions being made
visible.  I can confirm that John is not on the board of WMAU:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_chapters#.5BAU.5D_Wikimedia_Australia_.28Australia.29

Regards,

Charles Gregory / User:Chuq
Wikimedia Australia