On Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 12:48 AM, Yaroslav M. Blanter <pute...@mccme.ru> wrote:
> On 04.12.2014 02:30, John Mark Vandenberg wrote:

>>> Thanks for your great wording, John.

>> Have you looked into the funding situation of your local chapter?
>> Does it have large cash reserves and large predicable revenue flows?
>

> John, you do realize she is most likely talking about the same chapter you
> belong to, right?

I was aware that svetlana might be referring to Wikimedia Australia,
but didnt know whether she had disclosed her locality (I now see she
is using a .au email address..)
Contrary to their webpage http://wikimedia.org.au/wiki/Committee
(https://archive.today/5r3TH), and my enwp user page until a few
seconds ago, I dont belong to that chapter.

--
John Vandenberg